Physics: teaching aids you need?

• What kind of model would facilitate an activity of demonstration of a physics concept? Give us a challenge!
    I recall doing a project on the vertical and horizontal components of movement that involved teams creating something to launch a projectile (a safe one!) at a falling object. I will think about that one some more. If I think of something, I will include it in the next monthly new model vote.

• We have hired a pool of expert writers who not only have years of experience in writing good quality essays, but also excellent writing skills. If you are thinking about how to do my essay for me, consult with our experts now. The study destination Down Under for thousands of international students each year just received its very own essay writing help for its domestic students. Students come to us and say “I can pay for an essay, but I need a high-quality essay”. If you are one of those, we are here to help you out. In case you want to buy essay writers online, then also you can avail of these facilities.

© 2019 The Shape of Science